Friday, April 20, 2012

It's A Fantasmic Friday!

Happy Friday everyone!


Today's Fantasmic Friday is a short and sweet post because I've had an extremely busy week!


First up is a picture of our friend Mickey Mouse in the beginning of the show with his fireworks!



Mickey's Magic



Next up we have a close-up photo of one of the spinning fireworks during the finale of the show!



Fireworks!



Last for this Fantasmic Friday we have a picture of Snow White and Prince Charming dancing on their raft during the show!  I was able to take this shot so close because I used my telephoto lens.  I was quite proud of this picture because of all the elements captured in it!  Snow White, her Prince, the fountains, and the lights on the raft!  Hope you enjoy!



Snow White and Charming

No comments:

Post a Comment