Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Adventures in Wonderland

"My adventures in Wonderland began when I followed the White Rabbit down the rabbit hole.  All of a sudden, I fell! Down, down, down..."




I Followed the White Rabbit Down the Rabbit Hole



Alice in Wonderland is just one of those little cute Fantasyland rides that is a must-see when you go to Disneyland!  I've always found it so fun because it goes on two different levels of the building and is both outside and inside too!  I thought it was the coolest thing when I was little that I got to sit in the front all by myself, like that little seat was made for me! :)


All the oversized "plants" and such at Alice in Wonderland make it a pretty place to look at, as well as all the bright colors!  Love it!




Alice in Wonderland



Something I really love to look at and take pictures of in the Alice in Wonderland area are the big oversized leaves in all the pretty colors!  I even made these out of paper for a scrapbook once!  They're a nice thing to shoot picture of if you have time to kill in line, which is exactly what I did!




Wonderland Greenery





My Adventures in Wonderland



Finally, I have a pic of the lanterns that hang above the Mad Tea Party which is right next door to Alice in Wonderland!  These lanterns seem to bring out a smile from me every time I see them!  To me they mean a fun ride of spinning my teacup till I'm super dizzy!  :)




Mad Tea Party

No comments:

Post a Comment