Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Welcome to Pics from the Pixie!

Hello and welcome!


For my first post I thought I'd talk a little about why I started my blog, a little about me, and what my blog will feature!


First and foremost I would like to thank you for reading!  Starting a blog sounded like something fun to do and I appreciate you taking the time to read!  My inspiration for starting a blog comes from the one that I currently have in my links on the left: Tales of a Disneyland CM.  I started following Danielle on Twitter and subsequently started reading her FANTASTIC blog (as should you too!).  I really enjoy reading all her posts and have taken inspiration from her to make my own blog!  So thank you, Danielle!  You have a wonderful blog and have inspired me to make my own! :)


Next up a little about me!  I am currently a pharmacy student and will be graduating with my PharmD degree in just over a year!  I was born and raised a Disney baby/child and am now a huge Disney fan!  I grew up going to Disneyland with my parents and try to go there as often as I can as an adult.  My favorite character is Tinkerbell and I like to think I am quite like her (hence the naming of my blog!).  I have always loved taking pictures and in the past couple years have fallen even more in love with doing so!  I bought myself a nice camera and take lots of pictures whenever I can!  Here is a pic of me on my most recent trip to Disneyland this past November with Snow White:


Me and Snow White!


So what is my blog going to be about??  Well as you can guess, pictures!  Mostly I will be posting pictures and stories from my many travels to Disneyland!  I may toss in some other pictures from trips to the zoo, flowers, etc. that I take, but mostly it will feature Disneyland pictures!  So if you like seeing pictures from the Happiest Place on Earth, this is your kind of blog! :)


I do hope you enjoy all that there is to come, I know I will!  Thanks for reading and stay tuned! :)

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere! I've enjoyed your pictures so much on Twitter. Now, I look forward to learning more about them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both! :) I'm excited to start this and share more stories than I can on twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog thanks to Tales of a Disneyland CM. I would recommend starting up a Facebook page that you can post all your blog posts to. Even though I follow blogs I tend to get on FB more than Blogger and I don't want to miss any posts. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out my blog! I'll try and work on making a Facebook page for it! Thanks for the suggestion! :) Hope you enjoy all the posts to come!

      Delete
    2. Just started the Facebook page! Here it is: http://www.facebook.com/PicsFromThePixie

      Delete