Monday, March 26, 2012

Good Morning, Mickey & Main Street

There's always that picture that you snap first thing in the morning each day you go to Disneyland.  This following photo is just that!  Arriving in the park on an extremely slow Saturday (due to a 90% chance of rain) the first picture I took of the day was an interesting angle up at the Mickey Mouse floral and the Main Street Train Station!




A Mickey Mouse Greeting



It was literally so slow that day at Disneyland I was able to get a rare picture in front of the train station with only me and my friend Erin in it!  In all the years I've been going to Disneyland I've NEVER been able to get a picture of myself like this!  And for further proof that we live in a small, small world, the person who took this photo of me is a friend from a car fan club that we ran into at Disneyland!  Myself and my friend who took the photo both live out of state and somehow were at Disneyland the exact same weekend and ran into each other that morning right inside the entrance gates!




A Disneyland Morning




Next is another picture of me and my friend Erin, this time with the Disneyland Christmas Tree!  It was super empty around the tree (unlike the zoo it is normally), so we stopped and had our picture taken on the way into the park!




Erin and I at the Christmas Tree



Finally a simple shot of the Emporium on Main Street USA!  I will be posting more pictures from that incredibly slow day later! :)  This picture is another of the "first" photos of that day!  I always find it fun to look back at the first photos I took each day because it brings back the memories of the whole day in the park if I start from the beginning!  Next time you're looking at your Disneyland vacation photos, be sure to start with the first!  You never know what happy memories it might bring right back!




Main Street Christmastime

2 comments:

  1. Those are outstanding pictures of you with your friend. I love slow empty days at Disneyland. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It really was a day we'll never forget! :)

      Delete