Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A Cloudy Day by the Castle

Although everyone loves a bright and sunny day at the Happiest Place on Earth, it can be a nice change to get a cloudy day there!  Especially if it's supposed to pour rain all day and the park is super slow and empty!  Today's pictures are from a very cloudy day at the park and if I remember correctly it started raining right after I took these pictures (as you can see from the sky).


My first picture is of the Archimedes statue and Sleeping Beauty Castle!  If any of you don't know who Archimedes is, he's Merlin's owl in the Sword in the Stone.  I love this little statue of him outside the Castle!  If you look closely at him, from the right he has a curious look on his face.  From the left he has a disapproving look on his face!  He really does have these different looks on his face, be sure to check it out the next time you go!  This picture is of his curious side.




A Curious Little Owl



Next is a photo of me with my favorite princess, Princess Aurora!  Both her and Snow White came out from the castle at the same time and I almost fell over with shock!  I got pictures with both of them but my favorite is with Aurora!




Me and Princess Aurora



Lastly we have a photo of Sleeping Beauty Castle on this cloudy day in Disneyland.  You can tell it's just about to rain by how dark and cloudy the sky is in the picture. (it was taken at 3 in the afternoon!)  Hope you enjoyed today's pictures and the little look at a cloudy day in Disneyland!




A Cloudy Day at the Castle

No comments:

Post a Comment