Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Visions Fantasmic

Today's post has a nice picture from Fantasmic that I took back in November.  Right before the show started (after getting off Splash Mountain) I set up in Fowler's Harbor with my tripod to get some pictures from the show.  It's a cool place to watch the show from if you've seen it lots of times!  It offers a different view of the show and lets you see how some effects work!  So, if you're used to the main view of Fantasmic and want a different look at this awesome show, watch it from Fowler's Harbor sometime!

The first photo was at the end part of when the Mark Twain comes out.  It was a neat view because the characters, minus Mickey, had their spotlights turned off but you got to see their shadows against the fireworks!  I was also quite happy I got Mickey in focus and with nice lighting on him!  Enjoy!



Fantasmic Finale!

The second picture was taken before the first and is of Mickey as Steamboat Willie on the Mark Twain!  Hope you like this one too!  Both these pictures were taken with my telephoto lens which is why I was able to get such close shots. :)



Steamboat Willie

No comments:

Post a Comment