Sunday, March 11, 2012

You Spin Me Right Round, Teacups!

Today I was trying to make a cute title for my post and that's what I came up with! :)

I thought I'd share some pictures from the Mad Tea Party in Fantasyland!  The following pictures are something I've wanted to take for a long time.  I've seen many pictures like this before and have admired the beauty of the teacups spinning under the lanterns.  My friend was the one who reminded me of this when we went past the teacups late one Disneyland evening!  So, using the railing as a "tripod", I took some extended exposure shots of the teacups to get their spinning movement!  I was quite happy with how these turned out!  The lanterns all look nice and I got some cool swirls from the teacups in the picture!

The Mad Tea Party in Disneyland is one of those rides that people seem to either love or hate, nothing in-between.  I personally love them and consider myself to be a champion teacup spinner! :)  Just ask anyone who's ridden the teacups with me... you're more than a little dizzy when you get off them if I've been spinning!  The faster the better, right??

I truly hope you enjoy the pictures today!  It's a style of teacups picture I've wanted to take for a while and finally got the chance to!  Lastly, I want to wish everyone: "A Very Merry UNbirthday to All!" :)


Spinning in the Night


Teacups at Night!

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are sooo much fun! I can almost hear the screams and laughs. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much! I'm one of those who laughs all the way though the ride! :)

      Delete