Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sleeping Beauty Castle in HDR

Today's post is short but hopefully quite sweet! :)


I've been playing around with editing my photos to make them have that HDR effect / feel to them and this is one of my first attempts at doing so.  I took this photo back in July 2011 and later applied the HDR edit to it to give it the look it has now!


I've always admired shots that have both the Castle and the Matterhorn in them so I finally took one myself!  I'm never sure why but somehow shots with the both of them together almost look miniature to me.  If you're someone who makes / takes HDR pictures your feedback with how to possibly improve this picture is greatly appreciated!  As always, I am working to improve my photography skills and would like to learn how to make my "HDR" shots better!  I don't do all my photos in HDR but I do like to have some of them with this effect.  Enjoy! :)





Sleeping Beauty Castle and the Icy Slopes of the Matterhorn

2 comments:

  1. I think Trey Ratcliff is the king of HDR. I would look for his tutorial. Also, have you approached the Tours Departing Daily crew? They post phenomenal shots. I think this is a great picture, for your first attempt. I look forward to more in the future!

    ReplyDelete