Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The World is A Carrousel of Color

"The world is a carrousel of color!  Wonderful, marvelous color!  A rainbow of imagination.  A blue rolling sea, a red summer rose, a sunset in the sky.  Beauty untold is ours to behold, to dazzle your mind and your eye!"

"The wonderful world of color!  Wonderful, colorful, beautiful!  The wonderful world of color!  So wonderful, so beautiful to see!"


"Adventure is waiting, let it open your eyes!  Imagine and see what wonders can be, each journey can hold a surprise!"





A Carrousel of Color



World of Color is SUCH a beautiful show!  I've had the privilege to see it twice now and each time I watch it becomes even more beautiful to me!  Even as I sit here and write this post I'm listing to the music from the show as inspiration! :)  Both times I have seen this show it amazes me so much it brings tears to my eyes.





Use Your Imagination



The first time I watched it (see pictures 2 and 3) I was in the very front and center!  There was no one in-between me and the water at all!  For those of you who have been to Disney California Adventure and seen the show, I was sitting in the "white" section.  To spare my camera from an almost certain watery death, I decided to use the ponchos I had brought for myself to shield my camera and my tripod.  It was quite a ridiculous looking setup but in the end my camera was perfectly dry and safe.  Me, on the other hand, was drenched, shaking, and cold.  If you know me or have seen a picture of me, you know I have really long blonde hair.  To give you an idea of just HOW drenched I was, I had to wring water out of my hair after the show!!  The second time I watched the show (picture 1) I was a little further back in the "yellow" section and had multiple ponchos this time!  Some for me and the camera!


And if you were wondering, the little white spot in the top center of the photos is the moon!  I was quite lucky this World of Color night and the moon was in JUST the right spot to be in all of my pictures!





Colorful Sparkle



I took tons of pictures of World of Color and will be posting many more in the future so be sure to stay tuned!  I thought today I'd give a little taste of my pictures from this magnificent show!  If you haven't had a chance to or haven't made time to see World of Color while you're at Disney California Adventure, please stop and take the time to see it!  It is a fantastic show that is definitely worth the wait.  I'm sure you'll be just as amazed by it as I am each and every time I see it!





Rainbow of Color

No comments:

Post a Comment